In a world where automation, artificial intelligence and the internet of things are changing the way we work, it’s essential that businesses adapt to remain competitive. This is especially true when it comes to the future of work. Employees leasing can offer much needed flexibility for businesses and staff, while enabling them to focus on their core areas of expertise. Staff leasing from Philippines can help you manage peaks and troughs in your workforce demand, reduce fixed costs and offer a more favorable return on your HR investment. If you’re considering staff leasing as an option for your business, here’s everything you need to know about the future of work and if it’s right for you:
What is Staff Leasing?
Staff leasing is an outsourcing strategy in which a Contractor leases a team of employees from a Professional Employer Organization (PEO). A PEO is a specialized type of company that provides administrative and Human Resources (HR) support to Contractors and other businesses. The Contractor is responsible for the management and overall success of their team, while the PEO fulfills their HR obligations. This includes managing payroll, providing benefits, managing employee relations and administrative tasks, and providing assistance with employee recruitment.
Why Staff Leasing Matters in the Future of Work?
As we’ve explored, automation, AI, and IoT are changing the way work is done, making it difficult for businesses to retain employees. But, even if you’re not a company that relies heavily on automation, it’s likely you’re experiencing more demand for flexible working hours. This is causing a shift in the way people work, and in turn, how businesses must react. Automation is driving demand for remote work, while other factors like millennials wanting to break into management and baby boomers who want to continue working past retirement are also contributing to the future of work. The challenge for businesses is to provide employees with flexibility while still providing the level of service and support customers have come to expect. Staff leasing can help you overcome these challenges.
Benefits of Staff Leasing for the Future of Work
– Flexibility: Staff leasing offers businesses and employees the flexibility they need to successfully adapt to the future of work. Contractors can hire remote workers who can set their own hours and work from home, making it easier to manage a work-life balance. This, in turn, makes it easier for businesses to recruit employees.
– Reduced Fixed Costs: Fixed costs are those that a business must pay each month, regardless of the amount of work completed. Staff leasing can help you reduce these costs, enabling you to stay competitive as more businesses pursue remote work.
– More Favorable Return on HR Investment: When you outsource your HR to a PEO, you’re taking advantage of their experience in managing people and teams. This means you can focus on your core business activities without having to divert time and resources to HR activities.
– Better Employee Retention: Staff leasing can have a positive impact on employee retention. Contractors have more control over their schedule and are able to manage their life outside of work, while PEOs provide the resources they need to succeed.
Key Challenges of the Future of Work
– Automation may be good for businesses, but it’s also contributing to the loss of millions of jobs. While automation may be the future of work, it doesn’t have to be the end of work. In fact, it should spur innovation that creates new jobs and a more efficient way of working. Automation is expected to eliminate about 9 percent of jobs in the U.S. by the year 2030, according to Forrester Research. That’s approximately 73 million positions. – As we’ve discussed, the future of work will be predominantly remote. This means businesses need to find ways to make virtual communication more effective.
– With the growing number of employees who want flexible hours and environments, businesses need to be prepared to offer these options and be able to support them in a way that doesn’t hinder productivity.
The future of work will be different than what it is now. It will be more automated and feature more remote work. Companies will need to change their hiring practices and employee onboarding to accommodate this change in working style. While many businesses are prepared for this shift, others may not be. This is where staff leasing comes in. Staff leasing enables businesses to take advantage of the best aspects of remote work while mitigating its challenges.